Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ 805 Bren A1 & Scorpion Evo 3 A1

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

CZ 805 Bren A1 & Scorpion Evo 3 A1

Plucked these from Google. . .

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm digging the Bren quite a bit. I certainly hope they have plans for the us market.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anubismp View Post
    I'm digging the Bren quite a bit. I certainly hope they have plans for the us market.
    I doubt. Assault weapon import ban and CZ does not have rifle factory in USA. Unless they will set thing up in way that HK did with MR556 and MR762.

Some of my impressions about Bren:

http://montrala.blogspot.com/2011/09...bout-bren.html

Friend, who had opportunity to shoot it, liked it for very stable handling, even under full auto fire. Partially courtesy to weight (it is not on light side).

BTW Other friend has Scorpion Evo on order. Hopefully I will have opportunity to shoot one soon.
    Last edited by montrala; 01-19-12 at 09:17.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    I think the Bren needs to be able to use AR15 magazines to have a chance at being successful here. Added bonus is a couple of compliance parts.

CZ USA could probably be capable of making compliance parts and assembling kits.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeredKabar View Post
    I think the Bren needs to be able to use AR15 magazines to have a chance at being successful here. Added bonus is a couple of compliance parts.

CZ USA could probably be capable of making compliance parts and assembling kits.
    It already has a magwell made for US mags. It can be changed in seconds.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    It already has a magwell made for US mags. It can be changed in seconds.

Well alright then.

Feedback Score
    Did CZ borrow some patents from FNH?!?!

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Playes with both today at Shot, I really like the scorpion evo, it was light and fast. The bren didnt have the stanag mag well in it but it seemed like a solid design.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    From what I have been able to find out so far about the Bren, I am impressed.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it comes to the US market, as CZ has already imported legal "assault" weapons to the US (the CZ VZ-58,) so there is some type of import structure in place already.

I will be keeping a close eye on its progress, as I am quite interested in what they have done...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Concerning the Bren, other than its stock ment for midgets and that paddle mag release that some euro nations just can't get let go I was impressed with it. Wasn't heavy to me. Looks cool as all get out with that CQB barrel.

The Scorpion was a cool little bugger. Felt tiny, like MP5k tiny. Hard to explain but I liked the mag release on it better than I did the Bren.

Would be nice to see the Bren make it over. The longer barreled version at SHOT would just need some mods to it and it should be able to get across the pond.

I don't read script, script reads me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast