Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The 300 BLK conspiracy continues...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The 300 BLK conspiracy continues...

Sierra is now on board. I'd love to know the script behind the scenes that made this cartridge take off the way it has... scary shit.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...g-from-sierra/
    Last edited by markm; 02-02-12 at 14:40.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Could it be AAC's parent company and their mounds of cash?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    300 Whisper had always been floating around, but I agree, there has to be some revenue stream floating around that is driving the train.

I'll tell you right now, Rob Silvers and Kevin Brittingham should be patted on the back heartily for their success on this.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    For sure... but that didn't help the 6.8 spc at all. I think silvers has mind control powers!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    The 6.8SPC didn't explode this big, this fast. I say the same thing, but I have a feeling there is a "driver" beyond Freedom Group/Remington internally.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    The 6.8SPC didn't explode this big, this fast. I say the same thing, but I have a feeling there is a "driver" beyond Freedom Group/Remington internally.
    ...and the potential for some .mil contracts that has them pushing as hard as they are would be my guess as well.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd put my money on a driven individual who seems to have some operational leeway (like rsilvers) backed by the money and resources of Freedom Group.
    Unprepared: Not prepared; caught by surprise; dead

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'm thinking it's a Sith Lord thing like in star wars..... After all, Brittingham was a StarWars geek.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    Care to explain?

Feedback Score
    The features of this cartridge help a lot too! I know I want an upper someday.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast