Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: KAC pic's?

Feedback Score
    I've been away for a while, but have seen the NSR rail. I've also seen the little bolt-on keymod short rail sections with the advertised captive screws. I say "advertised" because I've yet to see a pic of the back side of these keymod accessories. Perhaps I missed it totally, but I never saw a detailed pic on Noveskes site. Someone show me a pic!
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjay View Post
    I'm having a hard time seeing what it offers over existing rails in the field.

If its a one piece tubular rail with continuous 12:00 rail, covered with keymods.. sounds exactly like the NSR.

I'm more exited about Geissele's MK4 (which looks like a one piece URX 3 sans integrated front sight).
    I hear you Jay. The URX4 will appeal to some, but not all. The biggest news is probably the easier install due to the integrated nut and included wrench. Personally, I'm hoping to see a midlength URX 3.1. I prefer the two piece rail design and fixed rail sections.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Kevin posted this on TOS

" Has Integrated Barrel nut and will come with its own wrench.

See the rest at SHOT...

Price is competitive."

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    I hear you Jay. The URX4 will appeal to some, but not all. The biggest news is probably the easier install due to the integrated nut and included wrench. Personally, I'm hoping to see a midlength URX 3.1. I prefer the two piece rail design and fixed rail sections.
    Yeah I suppose if the new mounting method is done well they might transition the rest of the URX rails eventually.

I'm already all in on the URX (have wrench, block, and a bosch heat gun) but its quite an investment for someone who just wants to do one install.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Forgot to mention that they will also be introducing a line of keymod accessories.
    Last edited by mtdawg169; 01-15-13 at 19:09.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I'm ready for SHOT Show scoop! What else is KAC hiding up their sleeves?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There are pics on TOS, sorry to lazy at the moment to copy them here. That out of the way, my anticipation had dulled for the IV given my use and I'd prefer an appropriate length 3.1 to put on my 11.5" rifle. If not, I'll open my mind to the Geiselle and break from the KAC theme which has taken over my inventory.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    KAC on the Keymod bandwagon? Awesome!

-Jax
    Everyone is on the keymod bandwagon this year.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZGXtreme View Post
    There are pics on TOS, sorry to lazy at the moment to copy them here. That out of the way, my anticipation had dulled for the IV given my use and I'd prefer an appropriate length 3.1 to put on my 11.5" rifle. If not, I'll open my mind to the Geiselle and break from the KAC theme which has taken over my inventory.
    Ok I give what is TOS?
    "You get what you pay for"

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Double post..
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 01-15-13 at 21:29.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast