Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New Noveske NSR rail!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Hogg View Post
    I saw one at the AAC booth. It looks great and is incredibly slim. Thermal dynamics tell me that the proximity to the gas block is going to cause the use of gloves......
    There is a heat shield accessory as well. It is a stand alone part that can be added if the user so requires. This is the most modular rail I have seen yet.
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Does anyone know what brand Mike's sweater vests are?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    So is this the first "modular" rail where you can mount a vfg or hand stop properly flush (assuming they come out with their own)?

All the others I've seen (Troy/VTAC, DD, Geissele) you of course must attach rail sections first, so unless you rail the whole bottom it's always going to have bit of a drop off. Let me know if this makes sense or if there is already something out there like that. I've only ever used quad rails but new stuff always sparks my interest.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    User installed heat shield.

Panels that attach directly.

Rail sections without fighting backing plates.

It's more than just a handguard and a lot of thought went into the details.

It installs in the same way as our SWS rail (not interchangable bolt pattern) so it has a long barrel nut for support.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nml View Post
    So is this the first "modular" rail where you can mount a vfg or hand stop properly flush (assuming they come out with their own)?

All the others I've seen (Troy/VTAC, DD, Geissele) you of course must attach rail sections first, so unless you rail the whole bottom it's always going to have bit of a drop off. Let me know if this makes sense or if there is already something out there like that. I've only ever used quad rails but new stuff always sparks my interest.
    My handstop from mount n slot sits flush on my troy vtac

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    WOW! That looks great! Glad to see Noveske coming out with this type of rail/tube to go along with their outstanding barrels and new lower.

This is going to be a very expensive year for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trinydex View Post
    My handstop from mount n slot sits flush on my troy vtac
    Got it, hadn't seen those before if this is what you meant: http://www.impactweaponscomponents.c...control-mount/ Your rail must be different than the Troy I've seen: http://troyind.com/wp-content/upload...il-Alpha-8.jpg. Not sure what you could do for mounting in that case but glad yours works well. IIR I'll just check another time to see if there are any vfg options for the Noveske down the road. The keyhole mounting on the Noveske offers a lot of positioning options.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We plan on making a panel section with handstop built in.

No VFG design yet.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Todd, yeah I can understand doing VFGs might be a pain. Some will want tall, some short, slot for insight switch, slot for surefire switch and so on

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    any time line when launched to Gen pop??

Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast