Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For you ACOG fans check out Browe Combat Optic.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

For you ACOG fans check out Browe Combat Optic.

For you ACOG fans check out the Browe Combat Optic.
    http://www.browe-inc.com/

Was really impressed with the quality of the glass and inovation of this scope, Brian Browe is super nice guy as well.
    B5 Systems, Inc. Owner - I can be contacted at mark@b5systems.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah.. looks like a copy of the ACOG. Titanium, good. Batteries, bad.

Feedback Score
    I believe he is originally from Trijicon...great product and price point.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wouldn't go saying it's great just yet. Just because it's made from titanium doesn't mean that the rest of the product is up to snuff. I'd guess that titanium is probably more expensive than aluminum, and he's offering a lower price so what are the trade offs? I'd like to see someone get hands on and evaluate before inferring that it's good to go or worth the $$$.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    37mm eye relief? Those familiar with the ACOG line, how's that measure up to the most common?

Looks like it's made to compete with this, and has a shorter eye relief.
    http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produc...b.php?pid=TA02

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    I want an EOTech XPS with one of these:

Vibration Motion Senso r:
    With any battery operated system, “battery life” is always a concern. The vibration motion sensor is designed to conserve battery life by putting the
    electronics in “sleep” mode if vibration or motion is not detected after two hours. This was designed to preserve battery life if the system was put away
    and / or mistakenly left on. Also, the SIC button was programmed, so that if the button was pressed in a carrying case or storage rack, the system
    would automatically shut itself down after three (3) seconds. The BCO has an average battery life of 2000hrs. nominally with a minimum of 720hrs. on
    max brightness. In “sleep” mode, the battery has a life expectancy of over 13,000hrs.
    ETA: I want one that will turn on in automatic mode if vibration is sensed, and turn off after an hour if none is present. This can't be that hard can it?
    Last edited by nimdabew; 01-23-12 at 16:42.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    Hmm. A uController that tracks target light level instead of ambient light at the scope might help prevent washout but reliability of the uController worries me. Seems like it should be priced more midway between a Trijicon and a quality reddot. Battery life looks outstanding though.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    Hmm. A uController that tracks target light level instead of ambient light at the scope might help prevent washout but reliability of the uController worries me. Seems like it should be priced more midway between a Trijicon and a quality reddot. Battery life looks outstanding though.
    The only thing I could see going wrong with the light controller is mud or dirt. If the sensor gets covered in something, it would go really dim right? As long as there is an etched reticule, I guess it doesn't matter that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It looks interesting but for $1400.00 I want something other than an ARM's mount.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    It looks interesting but for $1400.00 I want something other than an ARM's mount.
    There was one with a Larue for $13something
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast