Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mag pouch that dispenses mags like a pez dispenser

Feedback Score

Mag pouch that dispenses mags like a pez dispenser

I saw a video a few days ago with a guy changing mags on the run. He was pulling them from a pouch that had several mags inside and when he grabbed one the next one would move up and be ready for him to grab another one. Does anyone know the manufacturer or have a link to the video? I've searched everywhere for that video and can't find it.

Feedback Score
    STRAC TECHNOLOGIES - F.A.S.T. SYSTEM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Feedback Score
    Awesome! Thanks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That looks like one big gimmick to me.

I'd rather be able to glance down and count how many mags I have or don't have as opposed to wondering if the next mag sticking out is the last or not.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    I've just been looking over the video and some forum pages and the thing only holds three mags (four with an adapter). WTF? If it held six or more then I would get it, but three? I don't think so.

Feedback Score
    Thats just another piece of gear to get bound or broken springs, full of sand ect.

I think I have one someplace in one of the bad idea boxes. If you were wearing it, you would look like you had a laptop attached to your belt, nevermind if you actually had to go into a non standard prone position, this would put your hip way off the ground. And I would hate to land on the thing.......

Like I said, bad idea box
    Life is too short to deal with Blonde women, or carbine barrels over 10.5 inches

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    There was a company that had this type of thing for pistol mags. RediClip or something.

I saw their add in an old gun rag... Their website wasn't working though. I like to see if companies with goofy products are still around from time to time.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    A pez dispenser for magazines , like others said, things like rocks/pebbles/dirt, etc. can get in the trap and jam things up. Probably a good idea for three gun competition, i.e. games. If you watch the video, the users were prepped to do mag change, he shot with his weak thumb on the mag release button ready to pop that sucker. Kinda cheesy.

Feedback Score
    I can't believe how big the damn thing is and it only holds three mags. Oh well, maybe they'll make a version that holds more.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    No thanks, I am sure some segment of the population will love this, but it isn't for me.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast