13 (100%)

***SPF***Sabre Defence 16" Mid Length XR-15

***ALL SPF***

Factory Sabre Defence 16" Mid Length XR-15 Complete LOWER ONLY

Excellent condition, approx. 700 Rds.

16", 1/7, CL, CMV Barrel

Fixed front, MBUS rear

Front Side Sling mount

Commercial Receiver Extension and stock replaced with new colt 6920 take offs.

It looks like I have the upper SPF. So, I will do just the complete lower only now

I would like to do $315 shipped if your FFL will accept from an individual. $330 If they will only receive from another FFL

If it doesn't go quick or as soon as I have the funds on the upper I will edit this all up to be a proper lower only post. Just don't want to start a whole new thread when I know there were a few interested.

Shipped PayPal or US Postal MO. (trades below pics)

Will sell the upper separately if desired (listed in upper forum). Complete upper only- $500 shipped.

Trades- The only thing I am looking for right now is an excellent condition Trijicon TR24 1-4 (green or red TRIANGLE) and a high quality mount.

Thanks For Looking
    Last edited by Luke_Y; 02-11-12 at 16:42. Reason: Changed Defense to the weird British way... Defence, as that is how Sabre spells it
    My fear is that ahh, the whole island will ahh, become so overly populated, that it will tip over and ahh, and capsize...
    Hank Johnson (D) GA YouTube