Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NJ legal LE6920 help

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    See if arms and ammo can do it. Colddeadhands.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark in the Dark View Post
    This thread has been dead for a bit but I will give my .02. I lived in nj and I bought a p.o.f. from sure shot in brick. I didn't like the break on it so I bought an fsc in Arizona on a trip. $100 for the break. And then found a company on route 22 in hillsborough. I forget the exact name buy it was something armament. It was a little shop and basically was a house with overhead milling machine and a lathe. It was ran by an older gentleman who was very nice. I left my upper with him to put it on and about a week or so later he called to pick it up. $145 it ran me and I couldn't have been more happy with the quality workmanship. He pinned it from the side at the bottom and left the pins edges as they were. I requested this bc he said he usually will make them flush and then blue it. Anyway I know it was pricey and I could've gotten it cheaper somewhere else now but it was worth it to me.

Nj laws are completely ridiculous aimed toward the can and cants.

So for magazines I acquired pmags in a 30 round state and converted them to 15rd and pinned the bottom closed. Illegal, probably, but at fort dix I never had a problem and no one ever asked me if they were 30rds. And that was my adventure with my p.o.f.
    Was it Sarco Armory? They are of 22... nothing but Nazi memorabilia when I was there lol.

You can get already converted PMags for about $17... at $4 more than a non molested PMag... Illl just buy em and save the time.

BTW, I was hassled at Range14 regarding my 15/30 PMags.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Was it Sarco Armory? They are of 22... nothing but Nazi memorabilia when I was there lol.

You can get already converted PMags for about $17... at $4 more than a non molested PMag... Illl just buy em and save the time.

BTW, I was hassled at Range14 regarding my 15/30 PMags.
    Range 14?

I hate having to leave my ARs back home with may parents, oh well, one more year and I PCS.
    Todd
    Colt/BCM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234