Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ILLINOIS ATTENTION... READ NOW !

Feedback Score

Thumbs down

Its amazing how all of the politicians think that all the bs gun control laws they put into effect work to do anything but take away law biding citizens second amendment rights. The people who do bad things with guns do not get their guns legally and the laws do nothing to stop or discourage them. I think I would be much happier if they would cut the state and let Chicago become its own state. As an LEO I think Illinois would be a much better state with out Chicago and all the bs gun control. Ill stop there because I cant think of a nice way to express my next thoughts.

Feedback Score
    I lived in the Chicago area for 20 years of my adult life.

I miss the Bears, Cubs and the food.

Don't miss the traffic one bit.

And damn glad I live in the free state of Pa where I can carry any gun I want.

good luck to you guys still living in Illinois.
    "You won't rise to the ocassion, you'll default to your level of training." Barrett Tillman

NRA LE Handgun/Shotgun Instructor
    Pa ACT235 Firearms Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbuerke142 View Post
    Ill stop there because I cant think of a nice way to express my next thoughts.
    Exactly how I feel every day in this shithole of a state. I remember when this was the Land of Lincoln and seemed to be a great place. NO MORE! Chicago should be a different entity when it comes to laws and money. And the mayor of that 'great' town, well...Ill stop there because I cant think of a nice way to express my next thoughts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123