Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Be cautious when dealing with Bcmaddict13/ZRT2

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Be cautious when dealing with Bcmaddict13/ZRT2

I am making this thread to notify others on this forum to proceed with caution if you are going to be dealing with Bcmaddict13/ZRT2 in the EE forum. He has no integrity and is in fact not “a man of his word”. Hes a liar. During all of this that’s gone on with this member and I, hes both tried to delete his thread and had his forum name changed.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=96881

On January 14th, through emails, member Bcmaddict13/ZRT2 agreed to sell me a bcm lower. The same day we agreed to meet me FTF on either February the 18th or the 19th because of my work and school schedule. We live 4 hours away from each other, so I was going to be driving to him in his area.

He gave me excuse after excuse about selling to me and why he wouldn’t be able to meet. Of course a seller has the right to sell or not to sell to whomever they want. But I hate liars. And rather than lying, he should have manned up and said he sold it to someone else or that he was going to withdraw the item. I don’t know what you guys think, but I consider what he pulled to be reverse-welching and being a douche.

Heres the email conversation between me and Bcmaddict13/ZRT2:

Jan 14th

Bcmaddict13/zrt2 : “If you are serious about buying this I will hold on to it. I have had people in the past say they would buy things and then back out.”

Me: “yes I am serious about buying and will not back out”.

Bcmaddict13/zrt2: “Ok I will post SPF on the thread on AR EE section of M4c.net where I have it listed”. “It will be waiting for you in the safe.”

Jan 16th

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: “I been thinking of keeping the lower today, I'm on the fence on letting it go. Since my SBR is a CMMG. But I have a month to decide whether to keep it or sell it. You probably know how it is. Don't take any of this the wrong way”

Me: “To be fair you sent me numerous emails to let you know if I did indeed want the lower because you had other people interested and you said, I quote:

"If you are serious about buying this I will hold on to it. I have had people in the past say they would buy things and then back out."

And I told you each time not to worry and that I'm 100% sure I will be buying the upper and meeting up with you. We already had a deal confirmed, and you backing out now would be the same as me saying that I didn't want to buy it from you anymore.”

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: I'll stick to the deal. I can always buy another. Disregard that last email. “It's my fault for writing a stupid email like that one. Actually I can use my BCM 14.5 on my CMMG Lower.”

Jan 17th

Me: “Hey I'm planning on making the trip up to orlando on the 18th of february. Should be there by 8am. Just wanted to let you know the day for sure that ill be there. Let me know that you got this.”

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: Sounds good see you then. Safe travels.

Jan 21st

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: “Since I made a deal with you on the BCM lower. I find myself looking at the BCM blem lower's from Grant to replace it already. It's funny how the mind works.”

Jan 24th

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: “A tragedy in the family has come up and I have to fly out of the US at the end of the week. I won't be back until the first of March. I hope you understand”.

Me: I said sorry for the family troubles and all, but I can meet you in March also.

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: “Im possible not going to be gone as long as I origionally though. I can be back on Feb. the 10th. So I could still meet you on Feb 18th.”

Me: Ok sounds good.

Jan 25th

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: “I will keep you informed the best I can. After evaluating the situation last night. I might not make it back by the 18th. I will be leaving for Ireland tomorrow and I will play it by ear.
    I have a lot on my mind so please excuse any inconvenience. If you happen to find a good deal on a lower by all means go for it, I will not be upset. That's the least on my mind.

Me: “I understand that things come up, but I don't mind waiting to meet; whether we meet on the 18th of February or the first week of March. You mention if I find another deal on a lower then go for it, so I have to ask--- you haven't sold the lower already have you? Because the right thing to do would be to stick to the deal and not welch on the deal. Even if we have to meet at a later time that would be ok.”

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: “I didn't sell the lower. And I'm not dicking you around. I'm a man of my word

Jan 28th

Me: “Hey is everything still good to go? I saw that you posted on m4c.net that you wanted your thread deleted”

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: “Everything is fine”.

Jan 30th

Me: “any update on your situation?”

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2:” I have to play it buy ear. A lot of things I need to take care of”

Jan 31st

Me: Hey still unsure of when ull be returning to Florida? Can you give me a ETA, Feb or March?

Bcmaddict13/ZRT2: “Way things are looking not until May or June. If you can't wait I understand. I have to care of the Estate my Grandparents had. So I'm really busy trying to figure out alot of things”.

Look at the itrader feedback he has been posting, where you can see the date the feedback went up and the comment he leaves of the condition it was in....while he was “in Ireland” because of a “family tragedy”. It proves that he was lying and was in fact receiving items from other members during the days he was “Ireland”. Also below is a screen shot I got from another member who chooses to not be involved, which proves that Bcmaddict13/ZRT2 did in fact lie and has been in the U.S the whole time. As you can see from my email conversations above, he said on Jan 25th that he would be leaving for Ireland tomorrow on the 26th. And in the screenshot you can see on the 27th he wrote that he “has to work tomorrow, and Sunday morning around 9am is the only time that day (to meet)”.
    Last edited by snackgunner; 02-01-12 at 16:42.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    The PM and feedback you left me is epic.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Trying to ferret this out was amusing. Leaves for Ireland on the 26th (maybe), brother was using his account to buy and sell while he was in Ireland, no IP trace back to an EU nation, all CONUS based, for any post he's ever made here, though claims to have posted from Ireland. Offered passport with stamp -- when I asked for it, he said he was "done with the interrogation".

Result: Banned.

From just rudimentary research, using this person's email address and name, you can find the following using Google searches:

Name: J. Aldrich

saiga12.com: bcmaddict/4LaYeRcAkE

ar15.com: jaybird013 * A moderator from ar15.com told me that jaybird013 has been banned since 09/2010 *

northwest firearms.com: jaybird013

glocktalk.com: Scattergun1187

gunbroker: max1391

floridaguntrader.com: jaybird013 (has a current ad; beware)
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I thoroughly enjoyed this.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Heres the last email he sent me:

Thanks for getting me banned asshole. Don't need any advice from that pathetic forum anyway. Just for the record what I said was true and if you don't believe me I could careless. Since you got me banned. Remember what I said about Karama? Mow something will happen to you. That's how it works, seen it many times. And it comes in all forms. Have a Nice Life and again thank you for having a helping hand in getting me banned. When I was in the process of copying my Passport to send to that dick head SHIVAN. I was banned. All of you will have bad luck."
    Last edited by snackgunner; 02-05-12 at 14:21.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Oh snap, he put a karma curse on us all!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Oh snap, he put a karma curse on us all!
    You know that is like the kiss of death in some countries.

But this isn't one of them.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    i actually LOL'd. thanks for the Hotel Uniform, snack.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snackgunner View Post
    Heres the last email he sent me:

Thanks for getting me banned asshole. Don't need any advice from that pathetic forum anyway. Just for the record what I said was true and if you don't believe me I could careless. Since you got me banned. Remember what I said about Karama? Mow something will happen to you. That's how it works, seen it many times. And it comes in all forms. Have a Nice Life and again thank you for having a helping hand in getting me banned. When I was in the process of copying my Passport to send to that dick head SHIVAN. I was banned. All of you will have bad luck."
    Sounds to me like some borderline threats. Though it would be hard to take anything seriously when the guy can't spell worth shit. "Mow something will happen to you." Really? He could careless? He is careless or he could care less? Doesn't he mean he couldn't care less? And lack of punctuation and grammar. I weep for the future...

Honor First

H
    Last edited by GIJew766; 02-03-12 at 18:52. Reason: While criticizing someone else's spelling and grammar, mine went tits up.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."-Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I'm sure his other 66 posts were super informative.
    Last edited by cgcorrea; 02-03-12 at 16:30.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast