Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Be cautious when dealing with Bcmaddict13/ZRT2

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    You know, aside from the humor in all of this, life is just so much easier when you DO what you SAY you are going to do!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by snackgunner View Post
    ...Since you got me banned. Remember what I said about Karama? Mow something will happen to you. That's how it works, seen it many times.
    Oh noes! Klingons & their synchronicity will modify your John Deere to slice your foot off next time you cut your grass!

Quick - get a NEW mower!!!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Oh noes! Klingons & their synchronicity will modify your John Deere to slice your foot off next time you cut your grass!

Quick - get a NEW mower!!!
    Did anyone else hear that in the gay guy's voice from family guy (my bad) as soon as they read "oh noes!"?
    Last edited by loganp0916; 02-03-12 at 23:06.
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    Once again the many suffer for the idiocy of few. Such is life i guess.

Well done SHIVAN and mods. Your work is underated.

And cuz i can hehe
    Last edited by Ghost__1; 02-03-12 at 23:52.
    "I know enough about a lot but enough to get me in trouble none the less." Me

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

Believe me, I know about not doing the "popular thing." Be a gear and gun dealer, go onto a tactical gun forum and tell folks to STOP buying crap they don't need.

C4

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Wow

"Mow something will happen to you."

I can't believe that after this, he still had the balls to play the Mow/Meow game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPeL...eature=related

"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of lambs."

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Theres been some more threats and accusations from this member.

"I suggest you remove the post or edit the information about me in the Feedback forum.
    You know you crossed the legal line by doing this.
    My Brother-In-Law is a Sheriff and my wife is a paralegal.
    So if I where you I would edit that post on M4C"

"Since you have hacked into my different accounts and by the way is illegal. I'm filing a complaint with the F.B.I http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm
    You should have left me alone. I didn't do anything to you and you have to hack into my personal information.
    I suggest you take this thread and delete my name and User accounts, a few I don't even use. If you do not edit this and delete the thread you started I will report this as Computer hacking of personal information and press charges. So on your free time you need to log in and delete my name and information.

this is no joke you crossed the line and it's only going to get worse unless you delete what I stated above.

I have already talked to my Brothr-In-Law and wife about this and the outcome will not be good.
    Why you would do this is beyond me, but is very unprofessional. I'm guessing your only mid to late 20's and your fixing to get into deep."
    Last edited by snackgunner; 02-05-12 at 20:02.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Bcmaddict13 asked me to delete his add In the EE twice in January and on the second time to also change his screen name. I didn't do any of it because it didn't pass the "sniff test", intuition I guess.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snackgunner View Post
    Theres been some more threats and accusations from this member...
    Please. No more. The English language can only take so much more abuse. My grammar-nazi sense isn't just tingling, I'm full-on seizing over here.

Does this guy really think he's going to get anywhere with these threats? Let him file a complaint. If his brother in law really is a Sheriff somewhere, chances are he either told this guy there's nothing wrong here, or doesn't know the law himself. I know quite a few officers like that myself. Not passing judgement.

But seriously, "my wife is a paralegal." Ooooooooh. Scary. I'd be shaking in my skivvies if I wore any...

Honor First

H
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."-Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Oh there's more.

There seems to be some cyber-bullying going on here.

"Here's some more information"

http://m.ncsl.org/issues-research/te...ullying-l.aspx

"Keep it up"
    Last edited by snackgunner; 02-05-12 at 20:07.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    double post
    Last edited by snackgunner; 02-05-12 at 20:08.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast