Thread: Redback One

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Redback One

5 Star Rating!

A huge THANK YOU to Redback One and Carlo! I sent Carlo two slides (G17 and G19), and his handling of the sight replacement process was expedient well above my expectations. He also kept me updated in a very timely manner, without me having to ask. I can be a particularly difficult and demanding customer, so when I say I am extremely satisfied, you can take that to the bank!

-Pete
    Last edited by 40Arpent; 02-02-12 at 10:01.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Arpent View Post
    5 Star Rating!

A huge THANK YOU to Redback One and Carlo! I sent Carlo two slides (G17 and G19), and his handling of the sight replacement process was expedient well above my expectations. He also kept me updated in a very timely manner, without me having to ask. I can be a particularly difficult and demanding customer, so when I say I am extremely satisfied, you can take that to the bank!

-Pete
    Thanks Pete, Carlo is a very squared away armorer and takes great pride in his work. Carlo has been with us from day one and we are very appreciative of his dedication. He is a great friend who provides depth to our company.

As a service oriented business our customers always come first at RB1.

Take care

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)

Another Happy Customer

I agree with the original OP,,I sent my G17 Slide on Monday US Priority Mail,,,I believe RB1/Carlo received it on Wed !! FedEx truck shows up in my driveway this afternoon with my G17 Slide !!! Outstanding,,I had the RB1 Combat Sights installed and they look great,,will get to the range in the next day or so !! In this day & age,,you spend your $$$ on items and services and you expect a certain amount of quality/service,,BUT when those Quality's & Service EXCEEDED what you are expecting,,,its all good !!! RB1 is a above Quality outfit with "exceptional" Service !!! Thanks Carlo & Jason !!! Rock on dudes !!!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Great Experience A+ product

Had a great experience ordering the Redback One 10-8 sights, extremely fast transaction, shipped immediately and after receiving sights have installed them today and put a modest 150 rounds downrange to test them. So far have my initial impressions are that they are extremely well thought out and based upon earlier threads, Mr. Falla has proven the functionality of their design time and again. Having now experienced them I completely agree with the value and effectiveness. One of the best upgrades to a stock gun of any type that I have made. Thanks again for taking the time to produce these sights and look forward to taking a class in the future.