Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LF a good Range bag

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by G_M View Post
    Here is my Range Bag. Normally I have minimalist load out but I grabbed everything I could possibly think of using related to training/range trips and tried to see if it would all fit.

SwissGear SA1923 ScanSmart Backpack ~$80.00.
    I bought mine at BestBuy so I would highly recommend to go take a look and see if you like it before buying it.

Water clips onto the back and there is still alot of room in the main compartment for extra Ear/Eye Pro or a softshell.
    they have these for $39 at my local Sams Club...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    I love my Larue Tactical range bag. Its a little bit over your limit but they have a smaller one thats under $100.

http://youtu.be/khbWFfgqpMA

Feedback Score
    I've been using Maratac XL EOD bag for a couple years and it has been great. It has Shoulder strap, carry handle, decent zippers, pals on the exterior, two large magazine type pockets and a mesh pocket on the inside. You can find them on CountyComm website.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Midway. I got the 5.11 one for Christmas which is like $100, but apparently the same exact thing aside from logos. Its simply awesome as a range bag. And the Midway comes in different colors...
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    I've been using a bail out bag from lapolicegear.com for $20. It is a great small range bag with lots of pockets and a velcro sleeve pocket for your pistol. They also have a larger one for $30 if you need more space. I've been using mine for about 6 mos. and it is solid. Best range bag for the price i've ever seen.

Feedback Score
    Midway USA Compact Range Bag..... Its not compact..... Its huge, well priced, and heavy duty. I carry Two .45's, a 22/45.... Two sets of muffs, plenty of ammo and accessories no problem.

Feedback Score
    My competition range bag came in today and I have to say WOW what a nice bag!! It is huge and has a ton of pockets. I really like the small insert bag that will be great for taking to the line with me and the brass pouch is cool too. Great bag and at $50 shipped not a bad price either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12