What Plate Carrier do you currently use?
Mayflower APC.

How did you chose the make.model
I compared a couple of different models to include the PIG, Eagle,TAG and Crye models. I was looking for a a PC that was fairly low profile, easy to customize and modify when I needed to and wouoldn't break the bank. The Mayflower APC and PIG where neck and neck until SKD had there "Suck It" sale. I ended up with the Mayflower and so far am very satisifed. Definitely handles all of my needs.

Likes/Dislikes Strengths/Weaknesses

I really like how low profile it is relatively speaking. I'm carrying 4 PMags up front, a 3 pistol mag shingle on the left side cumberbund, IFAK on the right side. flash light and Multi tool pouch on the right side also. I can wear my handgun in a Raven Holster on the right and the PC doesn't interfere with my draw at all. I'm also carrying plate backers and plates front and back. The fit fine within the pockets and are very stable. Over all the PC fits fine and is very comfortable to wear for extended periods.
I really do not have any dislikes so far. It's well built, comfortable, fairly low profile and fits my needs.