Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: HK/HK Clone picture thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Just make sure somebody decent (such as S&H of OK) does the SBR job properly where the barrel threads extend all the way through the 3 lug and the crown of the barrel is at the front of the 3 lug adapter.

+1 on S&H. He did my HK94 to MP5 SBR, and did a real sweet job at it.
    The good thing is that he is just about 5 min. away from me.

Feedback Score
    My only hk clone. I love this rifle. JLD PTR-91

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    A few of you asked for detailed pics of the interference between the Surefire 328 and the Trident 9 suppressor.

There is grinding and pressure, but conentric alignment is maintained. You basically just need to pull forward on the suppressor when you mount it, rather than let the spring do the work (which is a good idea anyway).

Other suppressors may have wider mounts, which would probably require a little dremel work, but the head is beefy enough in that area to shave down a bit.

Surefire should incorporate a slim/ low profile design into future revisions of the LM1-BK.
    I love it, I'll have to see if the light will clear a SWR Octane HD when it comes in. Im pending on that and my form 1 for sbr. Here is my photoshopped pic while I wait.

Feedback Score
    A citizen noted the hammer back on the 1911 carried in the waist band by Charlie Miller, Texas Ranger. The Citizen asks, "Isn't That Dangerous?" Charley replied, " I wouldn't carry the son of a bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Feedback Score
    A citizen noted the hammer back on the 1911 carried in the waist band by Charlie Miller, Texas Ranger. The Citizen asks, "Isn't That Dangerous?" Charley replied, " I wouldn't carry the son of a bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Feedback Score

HK Stuff

MR 556 upper

MR 762 Never fired

Bobcat BW 5 FS Never fired

JLD PTR 91

PTR - 915 Never fired

GSG fun gun Never fired

GSG plinker Trying to wear it out with no success. Goes through ammo faster than I can find it now days.
    Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my gun. And Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teflondon100 View Post

MR 762 Never fired

Bobcat BW 5 FS Never fired

PTR - 915 Never fired

GSG fun gun Never fired

GSG plinker Trying to wear it out with no success. Goes through ammo faster than I can find it now days.
    Is there a reason to have these and not shoot? Or have you just not shot them yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattg1024 View Post
    Is there a reason to have these and not shoot? Or have you just not shot them yet?
    No real reason...I buy some stuff just to have. The GSG pistol would not be a practical shooter. I just wanted one to have in my safe. I was thinking about SBRing the PTR 915. It would be a fun one to shoot then, but just blasting a 308 pistol does not appeal to me. The MR 762 I can't decide what optic I want on it. When I get that figured out, I will shoot it.
    Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my gun. And Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Fair enough. If you ever want to sell that Bobcat, let me know.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattg1024 View Post
    Fair enough. If you ever want to sell that Bobcat, let me know.
    you bet...

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast