Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: HK/HK Clone picture thread

Feedback Score
    Good Eye!! SACO import. My first roller lock and hopefully not my last
    Last edited by IB Slingin; 07-25-18 at 05:34.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sooooo I wanted to build another G36 but opted to wait for the T36 US made receivers to come out. It’ll sport some nice furniture(nicer ones for photos). Right now we’re in the assembling phase and here’s what it looks like now.

It currently has a KV stock but I do have an IDZ convex stock. For photos it’ll sport some Knights G36E hand guards and two piece sights with a long rear site base. For actual shooting, it’ll have a B&T K hand guard and OEM Hk sight rail with flip up sights. It’ll be done by the time I get home the first week of Sept and I’ll update this post.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Forgot about this thread. My contribution:

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Forgot about this thread. My contribution:
    https://i.imgur.com/6F3qo1N.jpg
    Ohh, nice!

Too bad this thing has turned about to be a complete turd. It's going on two years now and almost every part has been replaced by the maker, and it still won't run.

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

HK SP5k with B&T barrel and HK94 converted to a mp5n by tsc machine.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post

HK SP5k with B&T barrel and HK94 converted to a mp5n by tsc machine.
    Wow man the RAL set up is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Ohh, nice!

Too bad this thing has turned about to be a complete turd. It's going on two years now and almost every part has been replaced by the maker, and it still won't run.

Who built it?

Feedback Score
    If you can swing it, pick up one of the SP5K's and have a B&T MP5K barrel with matching date code added. They also make a drop in paddle now that requires no gunsmithing. The SP5K's are a great price considering MP5K's built on SP89's run easily north of $7K. Course anyone that's into HK's already knows this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    If you can swing it, pick up one of the SP5K's and have a B&T MP5K barrel with matching date code added. They also make a drop in paddle now that requires no gunsmithing. The SP5K's are a great price considering MP5K's built on SP89's run easily north of $7K. Course anyone that's into HK's already knows this.
    You speak the truth. Though the price of SP89-based guns has dropped significantly with the release of the SP5K.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I’ve been on the fence for a while. I have a CA89K that works beautifully even in FA, haven’t had one issue with it at all. It’ll feed 124gr, 115gr and 158gr... suppressed and unsuppressed so it’s a decision of whether I want to shoot it or have another German that’ll occupy the safe.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Ohh, nice!

https://i.imgur.com/enSRZYG.jpg
    Who made it and was it off a virgin receiver, a chopped up clone, off a german gun with german parts, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    You speak the truth. Though the price of SP89-based guns has dropped significantly with the release of the SP5K.
    I've seen them listed under 4 grand a few times now. The SP5K is still a better option, has the f bolt upgrades in it along with the ambi lower.

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast