Thread: FN SCAR 16s BLACK

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

FN SCAR 16s BLACK

Looks like I need to give up my FN SCAR 16s in black. No issues with it other than I do not shoot it enough. Has about 2k rounds through it, never had an issue, cleaned after every day of shooting - I took good care of her.

I do not have the original box, but all the items that came with the scar will be included - original magazine, gun lock, and serial sticker.

I currently have a troy battle ax grip, magpul selectors and a magpul front sling adapter on it - which I will include for an extra $50. Otherwise I will take them off and place the original grip and selectors on it. *the H1, painted magazine, or front vertical grip pictured will not be included. (unless you want to pay for them ) I will include a soft case for the rifle free of charge (its a cheapy I got from a local store).

Buyer pays all actual shipping and transfer fees. I am in PA and will do a local F2F sale (only through an FFL) - so I can accept CASH in this method ONLY and I will NOT split the FFL transfer fee, yes I require it transferred.

please PM me with any questions/concerns/requests for specific pictures before final sale.

I will accept PP as GIFT or +4% and USPS MO (either option will require at least 5 business days to clear/transfer - PM me if you have questions about this or have a different idea on how to pay. This rifle is in 100% working condition (I can post a video of it working at the range if required) so no refund or warranty is offered.

Price is $2050

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    bump!