Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robinson XCR

Feedback Score

Robinson XCR

Any comments on the XCR? I just purchased a bunch these and am hopefull they will be a quality weapon and a good seller

Welcome to Mooneys Firearms LLC

Picks below are with Leupold M4, TD Bipod and Knights Battle Grip all are Optional.

Additionally, Robinson will be offering a stock adapter which will allow the installation of most M4 buttstocks which use the standatd M4 buttstock tube.

[/SIZE]

Thanks from the Staff at Mooneys Firearms LLC
    sales@mooneysfirearms.com
    http://www.mooneysfirearms.com/

512-971-3569

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From John Farnam
    http://www.defense-training.com/quips/03May06.html

03May06
    RA/XCR
    Robinson Arms' XCR modular, military rifle has been in the works for several years now. I finally have my hands on my own copy, and it is beautiful!
    We'll be shooting it this weekend, but here are initial impressions:
    The rifle comes with a slick, folding stock and functional, flash suppressor. Barrel and chamber are chrome lined. Chamber is NATO spec. T wist rate is 1:9, just the way I like it.
    The rifle itself is gas-piston operated, but light and handy. It takes M-1 6 magazines. The gas system is adjustable, similar to that of an FAL.
    The manual safety lever is similar both in location and design to that of a n AR-14, but it rotates through only sixty degrees, rather than ninety. Thos e with small hands will really appreciate this feature.
    While in register, the trigger finger does not come to rest on the magazine-release button, as is the case with the AR-15.
    Trigger breaks at a crisp eight pounds, and the reset snaps in abruptly and
    unmistakably. The bolt handle is on the left side and also functions as a forward-assist, a feature I've been personally lobbying for.
    Disassembly is reminiscent of a Kalashnikov. Slick and logical, and it can't be put back together wrong. No tiny, easy to lose, parts. Bolt catc h is ambidextrous and eminently useable.
    My first impressions are all positive. This is a well-designed, light, short, handy, user-friendly rifle, designed for serious purposes and heavy use. Alex Robinson has emerged as a genuine design genius, and he deserves a lot of credit for devoting himself and his company to this project and seeing it through to completion. It was worth the wait!
    Alex Robinson Robinson Arms PO Bx 16776 Salt Lake City, UT 84116 801 355 0401 801 355 0402 (Fax) _alex@robarm.com_ (mailto:alex@robarm.com) /John
    Aubrey<><

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't mind having one. Personally I'd want a 1/7 or 1/8 twist barrel and a fixed stock, but it looks like a nice weapon. What is the going price on these?

TS

Feedback Score
    got to fire one memorial day weekend both from the ground and air ..that said How much ? and whats the turn around time
    me mother died when i was young before i got me toung to the sweep i was aprenticed. weep weep, weep weep your chimneys now i sweep. and in soot i sleep

Thermo Arms inc FFL 07 SOT & hydro-graphic printed camos on moly and other types of coatings hydroprintservices.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweep
    got to fire one memorial day weekend both from the ground and air ..that said How much ? and whats the turn around time
    Pricing on the XCR will be ~1,400 with anticipated deliver to me in July. I got my fingers crossed.
    Thanks from the Staff at Mooneys Firearms LLC
    sales@mooneysfirearms.com
    http://www.mooneysfirearms.com/

512-971-3569

Feedback Score
    The top two appear to have 14.5" barrels, is that an experimental model/ prototype or will they be available later?

TS
    Haji don't surf!
    I Buy C Products Magazines

AR15Armory.com

Feedback Score
    nice price ! let me know when they arrive i will start stashin cash
    me mother died when i was young before i got me toung to the sweep i was aprenticed. weep weep, weep weep your chimneys now i sweep. and in soot i sleep

Thermo Arms inc FFL 07 SOT & hydro-graphic printed camos on moly and other types of coatings hydroprintservices.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would be very interested in buying one. Please contact me whenthey arrive. What barrel length did you order? How much are spare barrels?
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    After all the problems I've had with my M96 I won't be buying another Robinson product. Customer service was awful too.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    what is your opinion on the heigth of the iron sights? the one i handled at the SHOT SHow seemed like the sights set up to high when i rested my check on the folding stock. it reminded my of the galil i once owned.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast