Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AimPoint PRO on PS90

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    can we please just keep this discussion focused on aimpoint sights on the PS90?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ark1443 View Post
    Not to derail the thread here, but I think the Fort Hood terrorist proved the lethality of the cartridge...
    Why is that when people say "Not to derail the thread here", they actually mean "yes, let's talk about something else."

Quote Originally Posted by trigeek37 View Post
    can we please just keep this discussion focused on aimpoint sights on the PS90?
    I'm gonna have to echo everyone else here and say that Aimpoint Micros are awesome. I got a R-1 on my rifle and it feels like I didn't add any weight to it at all.
    Know your role, and shut your mouth.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A full sized aimpoint is a not the best choice for the PS90. It kinda goes against the concept of a small, compact weapon system.

I use the micro aimpoints on our P90s, without any additional mounts.
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    Honestly, I love the Govt/USSS optic that came with my PS90. It's nice and low, small, and light. The tritium works great, and the black ring is easy to use/see. It also gives a second aiming point for up close/indoors. I don't know if they sell them separately or not.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another vote for the micro on the P90 (PS90). The others can work, but aren't as efficient on that gun.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Honestly, I love the Govt/USSS optic that came with my PS90. It's nice and low, small, and light. The tritium works great, and the black ring is easy to use/see. It also gives a second aiming point for up close/indoors. I don't know if they sell them separately or not.
    They do: www.fnhusaestore.com/product.aspx?id=92

However, the OP got a TR model so the USG reflex sight might not work. Personally, if it did work, then I would spring for this one: www.fnhusaestore.com/product.aspx?id=93

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Dude, there are T-1s for sale dirt cheap on the EE around here regularly, especially with the 2 MOA variant coming out. Some people are ditching their 4 MOA optics for cheap.
    I have far more guns than I realistically need, but far less than I want. - NongShim

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ark1443 View Post
    Not to derail the thread here, but I think the Fort Hood terrorist proved the lethality of the cartridge...
    Lots of people have been killed with the .22 long rifle as well. Proves nothing. That being said any of the mini red dots like the T1 or RMR would be a good choice on this mouse gun.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    after spending some time looking at various optics today I ended up with an Aimpoint H-1 vs. the larger Aimpoints, the Trijicon and Eotechs. as many stated it just fit the PS-90 better. now that I have it mounted I've decided I want 2 more for my Marlin 45/70 and Smith .44. that will have to wait a while though as my fun money is all spent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12