Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: serpa holsters

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly16 View Post
    You have to account for the dr bills to repair your leg. Then you are looking at $2000+ for the serpa depending on your insurance.

On the serious side, amazon has the als holsters for around $40.
    By no means am I defending serpa holsters I was just stating they are not the same price.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Botach ALS $45.00 no medical bills required.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    By no means am I defending serpa holsters I was just stating they are not the same price.
    Yep, I was mainly pointing out they aren't $100 either. The cheapest ALS I found with a quick search was $41 shipped the cheapest serpa was $23.95 + shipping (spend another $1.05 for free shipping). $16 bucks is a lot different than the $70 you were finding.

Feedback Score
    I got both of my ALS holsters for $42 shipped from Amazon. You can find the SERPA "sport" holsters for like $25, but those are even crappier than their carbon fiber ones that are $45. The serpas that I had were $45, and the ALS holsters that I bought were $42, so I would say they are roughly the same price.

I don't know where you were seeing the ALS holsters for $100 bucks, but that is a rip off.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Maybe I am looking in the wrong places but the als are like 100 plus and you can get a serpa for a little over 30..
    I've paid anywhere from 30 to around 60 for my ALS, depending on color and configuration.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Maybe I am looking in the wrong places but the als are like 100 plus and you can get a serpa for a little over 30..
    You might be seeing the SLS system which does tend to run around 100-200 bucks. I picked up an ALS 6377 for my Sig for $38.

Hope this helps.
    -James

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacCommE21 View Post
    There has been quite a bit of, FLOABT, "press" around the SERPAs lately. They have been banned from use by a number of agencies, recently FLETC. They are also a no-go in many of the classes taught by members on M4C.
    And yet, f-ers on other places I visit still defend it/use it no matter what I tell them/post on it.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I've never had a problem with my SERPA, but I can see the design flaw. As soon as funds allow ill be switching to the ALS as well, so for another week or two I'm stuck with my SERPA. Guess its still better than Mexican carry.....

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    At least you dont use your trigger finger to remove a weapon from mexican carry.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    Botach ALS $45.00 no medical bills required.
    That was funny!

I still have problems convincing people that these are dangerous. I guess I will just wait until I can dish out the "I told you sos".
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast