Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Crovel"

Feedback Score
    Well I had to check out the website...at least it was good for a chuckle. It truly made me laugh

Feedback Score
    Seriously? He shot off his thumb? Well, I'm much more comfortable with him just handling what amounts to a crowbar with an e-tool shovel on the end then. He better get some steel toe boots though.
    Last edited by LoboTBL; 02-15-12 at 12:23. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hear they are now making a one handed model.....
    Hehehe...
    Sorry, could not help it

Feedback Score
    I lean towards the jack of all trades/master of none myself and that it is pretty much a beefed up version of the Chinese shovel with an added crowbar and spike. I suppose its a good option if you do not have to put any part of it to heavy use like doing a lot of digging, prying objects apart, opening bottles, etc since it would be awkward for just about everything it does.

As for the guy and the thumb. Was pretty sad really, said it was a misfire at which point I was wondering if he meant a KB from something like a squib or over pressured round and just referred to it as a misfire but then wondered how it would do so much damage with a Ruger 10/22 but then it progressed to a line like "It was one of those misfires when my hand was in front of the gun" so I guessing he had an AD or ND with his paw over the muzzle ><

Anyhow I usually don't judge product usefulness or quality on the inventor or even most peoples intelligence on one single act but I get the feeling this guy is fairly over his head and bringing about some fantasy.
    Luck is awesome. The more proficient you are at what you do the luckier you seem to be.

Do what you love and love what you do.

Shooter and survivalist by hobby.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotguyo540 View Post
    Looks like overhyped crap. While it could be useful, sometimes less is more.
    That's what I thought, until I noticed the sewing kit and emergency whistle.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Yeah I was thinking "um kinda cool" until I scrolled down about half way. I pretty positive the picture with the two Marines doing MCMAP, one holding the crovel thing is photo shopped. The Marine on the right is supposed to have a M-16 w/ bayonet coming at the other Marine's face.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This was made by the guy on Doomsday Preppers, the one that literally shot his thumb off with his revolver.

Yeah, this guy seems like an idiot.

I wouldn't buy anything from him...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12