Thread: New knife company

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

New knife company

Company is called Blackstone Valley Arms and is run by owner Carl Blando, a friend of mine, who is long time knife enthusiast and MA/knife MA enthusiast and LEO.

He'd have to give additional details on above if interested. His design philosophy (his knives are clearly not your 'typical' designs) is briefly outlined, prices seem reasonable for custom and semi custom stuff, and they have a "build a knife" option where you can have what ever you want made done on your own design/thoughts.

Carl is working with knife maker Bruce Gillespie on this project, and knowing Carl, quality will be a priority.

No personal stake in the above, but cops are the worst marketers around (getting into flame retardant suit now ) so I'm helping a good guy get the word on on a few forums where I know good people frequent.

If interested:

www.blackstonevalleyarms.com
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Nice looking blades! I like the fact that they are made in the USA.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennesseevolz View Post
    Nice looking blades! I like the fact that they are made in the USA.
    I know it's Carl's goal that everything be US made.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Looks great! I really like the build a blade project.
    I've made knives for a few years and started to sell a some . People really seem to like having a hand in their knife. I think it's a great idea, kinda like a tattoo, I don't want something someone else has.

I've done a few and am working on more with a similar grip angle. I find them very handy and easy to carry. Also, with the choil it allows for a nice grip for more precise cutting chores.