Hey guys. I am proud to let you know that Cascadia Tactical is starting to take enrollment for classes with their simunition training program. Cascadia Tactical is one of the first members of the Civilian Range Program hosted by General Dynamics, the company that makes SimunitionFX marking ammunition for training purposes.

Cascadia Tactical is the only company that is open to the general public that offers Simunition training in the state of Washington. We bring an enclosed space and classroom setting that allows Cascadia Tactical to train rain or shine, day or night. Our trained and dedicated opposing force gives you, the shooter, training that doesn't involve being the "bad guy" half the time. You train for your mission: being a safe, competent shooter in dynamic situations involving concealed carry and self defense.

We are offering our basic Simunition safety class right now which will include Simunition safety training, instructor brief, and shooting scenarios that set the base for future, more advanced classes, taken with Cascadia Tactical.

We will be updating our class schedule as time goes on to include rifle classes in April 2012, more advanced pistol classes, and additional training opportunities including shotguns. We have conversion kits for some weapons and loaner Glock 17's that are used exclusively for training purposes. email me if you want to know if we have a conversion kit for your firearm.

Our three primary instructors bring over 50 years of law enforcement and military experience to the training circuit and have been training in the greater Seattle area for many years. Please feel free to visit our webpage at www.cascadiatactical.com, PM me at this username, or email me at jeremy@cascadiatactical.com. I will respond as quickly as I can, time permitting. Thank you for considering Cascadia Tactical for your future training opportunities!