Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simunitions training in Seattle

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Simunitions training in Seattle

Hey guys. I am proud to let you know that Cascadia Tactical is starting to take enrollment for classes with their simunition training program. Cascadia Tactical is one of the first members of the Civilian Range Program hosted by General Dynamics, the company that makes SimunitionFX marking ammunition for training purposes.

Cascadia Tactical is the only company that is open to the general public that offers Simunition training in the state of Washington. We bring an enclosed space and classroom setting that allows Cascadia Tactical to train rain or shine, day or night. Our trained and dedicated opposing force gives you, the shooter, training that doesn't involve being the "bad guy" half the time. You train for your mission: being a safe, competent shooter in dynamic situations involving concealed carry and self defense.

We are offering our basic Simunition safety class right now which will include Simunition safety training, instructor brief, and shooting scenarios that set the base for future, more advanced classes, taken with Cascadia Tactical.

We will be updating our class schedule as time goes on to include rifle classes in April 2012, more advanced pistol classes, and additional training opportunities including shotguns. We have conversion kits for some weapons and loaner Glock 17's that are used exclusively for training purposes. email me if you want to know if we have a conversion kit for your firearm.

Our three primary instructors bring over 50 years of law enforcement and military experience to the training circuit and have been training in the greater Seattle area for many years. Please feel free to visit our webpage at www.cascadiatactical.com, PM me at this username, or email me at jeremy@cascadiatactical.com. I will respond as quickly as I can, time permitting. Thank you for considering Cascadia Tactical for your future training opportunities!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This is awesome. I've been looking for something like this in Washington for awhile, but to no avail. I'm going to have to check out the site and see if I can't work it into my training schedule this year.
    Last edited by zacbol; 02-19-12 at 14:20.
    "Eyes have been referred to as the window to the soul, we prefer to think of them as the funnel to the brain." - Mike Shertz, MD
    "Every trigger has a match trigger at the end of all the bullshit.” - Greg Hamilton

Feedback Score
    Very cool, I already e-mailed this to the guys at work.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    A few words on the simunition safety class:

The simunition safety class is a requirement for taking more advanced classes. It covers basic rules and safety guidelines for using simunition pistols and rifles, but there is force on force training with the safety class. The first 25 minutes is dedicated to the safety brief and the rules, the instructor brief for the class is the next half hour, and the last three hours is dedicated to introduction force on force training with our instructors and OP4. At the end of the class, a debrief is conducted with the instructors and students where performance is evaluated so the group can learn as a whole.

If you have questions, please feel free to email me at jeremy@cascadiatactical.com
    Last edited by nimdabew; 02-20-12 at 19:06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    Cascadia Tactical is official... http://simunition.com/en/range_progr...tes/Washington

After some permitting issues, we've moved to a way better building in Kent. Trying to explain Simunitions to a lay person is difficult, at best. We're now in Kent, WA in a fantastic building with the space to recreate nearly any scenario.
    NROI(1) USPSA/3 Gun

George Carlin
    "Ever notice that your stuff is shit and their shit is stuff?"

President Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Only Americans can hurt America."

P.J. O'Rourke:
    "This country was founded by religious nuts with guns."

DrGonzo Guest
    New pics on Facebook.

www.facebook.com/cascadiatactical

Had a blast participating in the last few sessions. Great way to spend an evening.

Feedback Score
    I'd like to invite one and all to come out to our shoot house in Kent this coming Saturday April 21st, from 11AM to 4PM. You'll get a chance to suit up and run a drill, free of charge. We also have a really amazing class coming up. A unique opportunity to train with the best.

Last edited by Doc Maker; 05-27-12 at 14:54.
    NROI(1) USPSA/3 Gun

George Carlin

P.J. O'Rourke:

Feedback Score
    I want to thank everyone for coming out to our open house last Saturday. It was really great to see all of the support. We've decided to add a new feature to our program. Starting this Saturday, Zombie Day begins!! For the low, low price of just $35.00, you can load up and clear our shoot house of these pesky zombies. Our landlord won't take care of the problem so we need your help. Keep checking our website and this thread for updates this week.

We are also going to begin Ladies Night on Thursday's Updates forthcoming.
    NROI(1) USPSA/3 Gun

George Carlin

P.J. O'Rourke:

Feedback Score
    Last edited by Doc Maker; 05-06-12 at 23:05.
    NROI(1) USPSA/3 Gun

George Carlin

P.J. O'Rourke:

Feedback Score
    You really need to take pictures of this and post them here, this zombie day shoot sounds awesome
    RIP Robert Gore- RIP Amos Nelson WIA BJ Jackson- 186 MP Company
    \Iraq 03-04/
    \Iraq 07-08/
    Everyone exists...some people live

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast