Thread: hunting crossbow

Feedback Score

hunting crossbow

I want to get a crossbow for deer hunting. Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    You should check your State's laws, in some States a permit is required to hunt with a Crossbow.

Ten Point, it's what I use.

http://www.tenpointcrossbows.com/

My older model Titan TL-4:

Last edited by DTHN2LGS; 02-20-12 at 14:03.

Feedback Score
    Here in North Dakota you can't hunt with a cross bow unless you have a disability

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I used to have a Parker tornado until a tragic accident occurred (no one got hurt or anything, it got destroyed) =(
    Now I have a Diamond Outlaw compound bow and it is sooooo much fun to shoot!! Totally different than a crossbow.
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Stand By! A few new models will be coming out in the next 60 days.

Shoot me a PM

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sorry but, who do you work for?
    “WE THE PEOPLE are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

~ Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Been in the industry for almost thirty years. Spent twenty at Horton. Associated with myself now and might be doing something.

Guess my point was not a plug but that many new models have just been introduced by numerous companies. Some companys even new to the crossbow scene.

Its still early and I think at this point in time its worth waiting till some of this new stuff hits the market before making a decision especially if you're not in the know what coming. Like everything, some of it is OK and some is not so good.

If I can help any of you at all with your crossbow questions or problems please PM me. Happy to share what I can and help my brothers in arms out.

Be safe