Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LEO Forum - Rules for Admission

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Has anyting further been considered as far as the letter head. Just like some above, I can produce everything, EXCEPT for the letter head. I would probably have better luck getting a letter from the White House than the department letter head. If I even made a copy to send, I would say that I would get days off if they found out! Let me know.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Disregard my last I'll send a PM
    Last edited by NCPolice555; 03-23-10 at 21:02.

Feedback Score
    Pull a memo or directive from the bulletin board, lay a blank sheet over the critical stuff make a copy. SOP's, R&Regs, your last attaboy or goofus memo from the Chief...

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

LOL

Letterhead, hell my dept. doesn't even want me carrying ID. Well such is life when working NRC/GTF. Best of luck wish I could contribute, but perhaps some anonymity is a blessing.

Feedback Score
    Sending a picture/fax of your badge, creds, dept letterhead along with your info/rank over the internet is just a bad idea. Doesn't matter who is on the other side, all that information can be intercepted and used against you. Is your career really worth getting into a chat room? Me thinks not.

An officer in New York was on trial for shooting a robber in an armed robbery. During the trial they brought up his myspace page and cited it saying he 'displayed traits unbecoming of an officer'. The entire trial was turned around and was focused on the cop from that point.

Mexican cartels now upped the bounty to $250,000 for the murder or capture of a fed agent. And you want to send your creds out over the internet?

just my .02

Riley~~~
    God created men, but Sam Colt made them equal.

How long will it be before I get banned again?

Feedback Score
    is the LEO section only for law enforcement or are military allowed?

if not, is there a specific section for military?
    Last edited by ParkisMaximus; 04-17-10 at 18:43.

Feedback Score
    so yea, i posted that question up about a week ago and no one has even responded. mods how bout you help out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkisMaximus View Post
    so yea, i posted that question up about a week ago and no one has even responded. mods how bout you help out.

Check out the first post in this thread, it gives all the information.
    Last edited by Stickman; 04-24-10 at 12:12.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Check out the first post in this thread, it gives all the information.
    it say federal there, and military is federal. ill make it a lil simpler, are military police allowed in the LEO section.

now stickman, if you read a lil more in depth you will see another question posted, about a military section, that question wasnt answered in the first post.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    It states Federal Law Enforcement Agency (ie. FBI, DEA, BATFE, Dept of Homeland Security, Border Patrol, etc)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast