Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LEO Forum - Rules for Admission

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chewie View Post
    I emailed the required information months ago.
    I'm in this boat as well. I emailed buck at the end of July and have not gotten a response or been granted access. Looking forward to the update. If nothing else but to know I didn't email my creds out to "no one"

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Ok guys I've got the go ahead to work on some changes for the LE forum. I'm working on some stuff tonight and I'll have the new info posted ASAP.

Hopefully some improvements are on the way. For those who are waiting for approval please stand by and we will get you up and running soon.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Ok guys please see the new sticky regarding the LEO Forum. If you have sent the required info and have not been given access please follow the instructions in the new thread and I'll get you up and running ASAP.

I hope this helps everyone out and gets the ball rolling on some good things for our brothers and sisters in blue/brown/green.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567