Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: website gun stores in homes safe?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    No affiliation other than being a customer.

G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost__1 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. We all know how clear the Atf is in their explanation of guidelines.
    It's no different than any other business. The licensed premises has to be properly zoned for all activities of the business. It's up to the municipality to set zoning ordinances. Some cities are more strict, others are more free. Some say you can't operate any firearms business in a residential area, thus you will need to have a commercial retail zoned premises for the FFL business. It's quite a bit simpler than many people make it out to be.
    I'm an FFL/gunsmith, not the holster company. We specialize in subsonic ammunition and wholesale rifles.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Armament View Post
    It's no different than any other business. The licensed premises has to be properly zoned for all activities of the business. It's up to the municipality to set zoning ordinances. Some cities are more strict, others are more free. Some say you can't operate any firearms business in a residential area, thus you will need to have a commercial retail zoned premises for the FFL business. It's quite a bit simpler than many people make it out to be.
    Right on. I think I'll go back to looking into it again. Would like to set up a local thing as there are no lgs around here that are knowledgeable about ars.
    "I know enough about a lot but enough to get me in trouble none the less." Me

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

Believe me, I know about not doing the "popular thing." Be a gear and gun dealer, go onto a tactical gun forum and tell folks to STOP buying crap they don't need.

C4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12