Thread: leo/ operators choice of buis

Feedback Score

leo/ operators choice of buis

hey guys this question is geared more for leo and mainly military operators. every picture i see that shows a operators setup and leo guns, they are all running the standord front sight gas block setup. ex the bcm eag tactical carbine is set up this way, as is the vickers ddm4. is there a reason you guys as experienced operators choose this sight set up. when i run my rds i prefer the sight picture to be unubstructed by the front sight. but when needed i can flip it up. are flip up front sights less reliable in say a combat situation i.e point of impact when the gun is being used and abused ?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    General, broad-brush questions like this are often answered, or at least narrowed, by rooting around in the stickied threads at the top of the subforums, or by using the Search features.

Below are the results of punching "BUIS" into the Google-based, orange Search button at the top of the bage. Take a look around for some general answers to the general question. If you come up with specific questions that you don't see in one of the existing threads, bump the most recent, existing thread with the question.

https://www.m4carbine.net/gtsearch.p...hp%3Ft%3D99840
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons