Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lan World Inc.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie pezz View Post
    Opinions are like a**holes everyone has one!
    I think you would be better suited on ar15dotcom.

The rifle is sub par when compared to the Colt that was recommended, and it is generally considered a bottom tier rifle by anyone who takes the time to do research on the topic.

You came here seeking guidance, and when given sound advice, you reject it and call folks assholes.

Just move on. This isn't the place for you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I have no idea if you are a troll who came here to stir the shit or not. In any case, GandRtactical is very reputable and the owner will not steer you wrong.

I can guarantee that website was done to discredit him.
    Fair enough Iraqgunz.... Thanks for your .02 cents

Feedback Score
    I've only dealt with G&R once when I bought BCM Blem lower. They responded to a email I had sent with a few questions In a timely matter and the shipping was fast. I will definitely order from them again in the future.
    "Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave." - Andrew Fletcher, 1698

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"Among Other Evils Which Being Unarmed Brings You, It Causes You To Be Despised." - The Prince, Nicolo Machiavelli

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    You came here seeking guidance, and when given sound advice, you reject it and call folks assholes..
    I didn't call anyone an a**hole... And I surely didn't reject any sound advice. Why don't you go back and read my comment again.

And as far as you thinking that this isn't the place for me, I guess I will let the mods decide for themselves. I was referred to this site by a good friend that has been a member for several years now, and he said that I could find a lot of good info, and get sound advice from a very friendly and knowledgeable group of guys. So far I've been given some good advise from a few guys, and have been belittled by you! A "Site Sponsor" should have a little more class... Just my .02 worth.

Feedback Score
    OP,
    G&R is a good dealer. More than reputable: however, if you're looking for something closer to home, try Riflegear in Fountain Valley. Also very reputable and located in Socal.

Your choice of rifles is sub par for this sight because this is a sight for extremely dedicated defense and pro shooters. Stag doesn't meet the beat it to hell and it still works standard. In short, our standard is guns you can stake your life on and Stag isn't that gun. Colt, Daniel Defense, BCM, LMT, Noveske etc are. Good luck and enjoy your new rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by krisjon View Post
    Aside from running a good, very reputable business, Grant is a respected member of the m4c community.

You'll have to forgive people around here for getting a bit riled up when someone unknowingly questions the man's reputation. He takes care of many, many members on here and we're just "taking care of our own."

Welcome to m4c. This place is a wealth of information and good people, so I hope you stay a while.

Also know that many people here are industry professionals, military, LE, etc. so you're going to be steered towards gear that just plain works and has been tested on the battlefield and elsewhere. Stag doesn't make a horrible, inoperative AR - but there is much better out there for your $ and people here will tell you that. They'll also shake their heads when you don't heed said advice. I hope you understand.

Cheers,

Christian
    Thanks for the kind words krisjon... Seems like a great site!
    d90king will have to put up with me for a while, because I will not be bullied into leaving the site.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    I think you would be better suited on ar15dotcom.

The rifle is sub par when compared to the Colt that was recommended, and it is generally considered a bottom tier rifle by anyone who takes the time to do research on the topic.

You came here seeking guidance, and when given sound advice, you reject it and call folks assholes.

Just move on. This isn't the place for you.
    He wasn't calling us assholes.

I thought he did too, because I read his post really fast as I was browsing this thread.

Don't try to drive him away, dude.

Unless he buys the Stag.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie pezz View Post
    Whoa bro!! Simmer down a bit! I got on here asking for advice, not to bash anyone! I have never even heard of that place in my life, so how could I bash them? I was just posting a review of the dealer that was recommended to me, and stating that the negative comment didn't make me feel comfortable.
    If you are soooo concerned about one negative review by some idiot that had an axe to grind, you should stay a long way away from Lan World, as a quick search will pull up multiple complaints about them - and those complaints actually sound legitimate.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=105

I have several transactions with Grant, my BCM middy and BCM lower came from him. I will not hesitate to place my next order with Grant either.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I have no idea if you are a troll who came here to stir the shit or not. In any case, GandRtactical is very reputable and the owner will not steer you wrong.

I can guarantee that website was done to discredit him.
    I read through many of the comments on Pissed Consumer and most of them were reflections of the great service the poster received from G&R Tactical.

I've done business with them on several occasions and will continue to do so. One should have no issues dealing with Grant.

To the OP, please understand that from time to time we do get internet trolls on this site and people here want to protect the internet community of which they have become a part. Hang out for a while, read the sticky threads at the top of each sub-forum section, then make a purchase as an informed consumer. You will most likely come to the conclusion that many of us have; the Colt 6920 (or closest variant you can purchase in CA) is one of the better choices out there. It's not the only one, but it's popular amongst this crowd for a reason.

I think we've said enough in this thread.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast