Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NW ILLINOIS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I am currently working to get Krupa and Spartan to the Aurora Sportsmans Club to teach their pistol & carbine courses in the near future. I will also be hosting several "Advanced" courses at my club through GreyGroup Training. We just wrapped up the first class I hosted with Kyle Defoor (2-day Advanced Carbine) which was a huge success.

Our "Practical Rifle" matches are held on the 3rd Saturday of every month. We have made several giant leaps in-terms of our monthly attendance and with the direction our event is headed. Please check out the official ASC Practical Rifle page here: http://www.aurorasc.org/index.php?op...d=49&Itemid=90 for our online registration and all of our rules. And please also "Like" our FaceBook page here: http://www.facebook.com/PracticalRifle for more info on our event.

Stay safe,
    Nick
    "The future's uncertain, and the end is always near." Jim Morrison

"Fortuitous outcomes reinforce poor training and tactics"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Pics from the may Practical event

Lonely Ravens DIVEEEEEEE

(Splatter) "Hit!"

shooting weak side

Feedback Score
    The Spartan Tactical 2 day advanced tactical pistol is my next stop. Would really like to do that one out doors....
    Last edited by gunrunner505; 06-11-12 at 20:27.

Feedback Score
    How experienced do you need to be to particpate in the practical rifle course?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rhegar4 View Post
    How experienced do you need to be to particpate in the practical rifle course?
    It's go at your own pace.
    There is a variety of skill levels.
    Come on out. it's a good time. There is one tomorrow at 8:30 first session. 11:30 or 12:00 is second session less crowded.

Feedback Score
    For your consideration, www.shooterschool.com

We provide pistol, carbine and precision rifle courses, and use range facilities in Atwood(IL) which is located between Champaign and Decatur.

If there are any questions, we can be reached via e-mail at admin@shooterschool.com, or PM us here.

Thanks, be safe!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Are most Carbine class require a pistol also?
    It seems most of the classes I read in the Midwest Classes thread require a pistol. Yes, I do not own a pistol at this time.

Feedback Score
    This is an old thread, but just in case the OP is still looking for a beginner AR course, Metro Training Group is having a class as ASC 6/14/14. Details can be found at the ASC webpage on their calendar. I used Metro for my ccw class. The instructor is excellent...former MP and Civilian LEO, and currently trains LEO in addition to other ventures.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterSchool Weapon Trng View Post
    For your consideration, www.shooterschool.com

We provide pistol, carbine and precision rifle courses, and use range facilities in Atwood(IL) which is located between Champaign and Decatur.

If there are any questions, we can be reached via e-mail at admin@shooterschool.com, or PM us here.

Thanks, be safe!

The Shooter School is awesome. I took their Carbine I class last year. Very professional with a ton of real world experience in law enforcement and military. I can't say enough good things about their program.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12