Thread: Glock accessories: SIRT Pro, G17 magzines, GFA, more

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Glock accessories: SIRT Pro, G17 magzines, GFA, more

I'm divesting from Glock, so there is a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I also have an excellent condition G17 Gen4 for sale HERE and a bunch of Glock holsters and mag pouches HERE. If you are interested in a package deal, let me know and I will get you a price.

All prices include shipping in CONUS.

1. SOLD NIB 2 x Pearce magazine extensions for Glock 26/27/33/39. PG-2733 (+2 extension for 9mm, +1 for 40/357). $8 each shipped.

2. SOLD NIB Pearce magazine extension for Glock 26/27/33. PG39 (+3 for 9mm, +2 for 40/357). $8 shipped.

3. SOLD Not for sale at this time. Will sell after the G17 sells.

4. SOLD Not for sale at this time. Will sell after the G17 sells.

5. SOLD Grip Force Adapter for Gen4 Glocks (17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 34, 35). $20 shipped. SOLD

6. SPF 5 x excellent condition Glock factory G17 17 round magazines. One of the magazines didn't make it in the picture somehow. One is a slightly older generation without the cutout on the right side (it will not work if you reverse the mag catch), but the other four are the latest generation. I bought all magazines new and they have seen 410 rounds split between them (so less than 100 each). $15 each or $65 for all 5. SPF

7. [ SOLD URL="https://nextleveltraining.com/content/sirt-pro-training-pistol-red-slide"]SIRT Pro model[/URL] (has red and green laser). I used this for about 60 minutes. It has some small rub marks on the slide from being drawn out of a Kydex holster. Right now it is wearing a Warren front night sight and a plain Warren rear to match my G17. I can remove the Warren sights and put the factory plastic sights back on if you prefer. $450 shipped with Warren sights, $380 with factory sights. [ SOLD

Payment can be discrete PayPal, money order, or even personal check (item will ship when check or non USPS MO clears). Feel free to email or PM with any questions. sstelk (at) gmail (dot) com.
    Last edited by 98z28; 06-01-12 at 09:39.