Hello everyone, Drake here. Just wanted to say a big thanks to M4carbine.net and to Grant for allowing me to linger here for the last year unscathed. We took a break from our day to day chaos and signed up finally. The Mods and members here have been very friendly and I hope to return the favor by answering any questions you guys have.

I might add that Magpul has a few new policies as far as internet boards are concerned. As most of you know, TOS has been very rough on us this year. There have been dozens of guys with troll accounts that continue to bash us non stop for reasons unknown to me. In addition there are a lot of people who don't understand the complexity of running a successful business and feel that they must criticize our every move. That said, we are not releasing any information on products that may or may not be in the works. We're always looking for new ways to improve on existing products and explore the boundaries of new ideas. This policy is due to the negative comments and behavior of a small percentage of grown men. We are also tightening up our OPSEC due to the fierce competition in the marketplace and recent patent violations.

We plan on being an active part of the boards. Thanks again and feel free to ask questions. I'll help as much as I can.

Drake