Hey everyone, Thanks for all the feedback. If you like the knife I am giving it away as a prize for a new writing contest on my blog. Here is the information and a link

leipersforkfirearms.blogspot.com

Due to the Blogs Growing Popularity, I have decided to Officially launch the First Ever Writing Contest for the Blog

Heres the rules:

The Writer of the Best article submitted to the site starting today until June 1st will receive (for this round) The Benchmade SOCP knife I reviewed. This knife retails for $90!

The Article must be a review or other write-up of information relevant to the material we cover on this blog. Both positive and negative reviews are welcome!

Your submission must be a minimum of 1500 words. Pictures are allowed and suggested!

I have the right to edit your submissions if I see fit (profanity or off topic information will be removed)

No Plagiarism!!

Comments and facebook likes greatly help your cause!

E-mail your submissions to leipersforkfirearms@yahoo.com

If your company would like to provide products for future reviews and/or as prizes for future contests please contact me leipersforkfirearms@yahoo.com We will be glad to advertise your product!