Thread: I want to defend myself against future acts of violence

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

I want to defend myself against future acts of violence

I've always been into firearms ever since I was a little kid, but I grew in a family that enjoyed playing on the computer or messing around with their new Ipad, so going hunting for deer or going to the shooting range was never something my family was involved in. I have been in college now for almost 3 years and have never fired a single gun.

Over those past years I've seen a few news storys about someone getting murdered or shootings in a mall and it's always made me frustrated with myself about not owning a firearm and defending myself from all the freaks out there.

I know most of you have probably heard about the recent attack at a theater in Colorado, well that pushed to the edge and this year if not month I plan On getting my CCW permit and saving up to buy a handgun. My problem is I'm new to guns and have new real clue where to start looking for the right handgun for me. If you have any suggestions as to which Firearms I should look into it would REALLY be appreciated!

If it helps, I'm 5'10 190 lbs.

Thanks for reading guys.
    Last edited by Space Ghost; 07-21-12 at 02:50. Reason: grammar