After using a Dillon Super Swage to get the crimp out of military 5.56 brass primer pockets, and becoming increasingly frustrated with it, I ordered a Hornady Primer Pocket Reamer at the suggestion of some folks here.

I kinda wish I had one of these before putting some $$$ on the Dillon.

What I like about the Hornady Pocket Reamer: It's cheap. $10 for the small primer pocket tool, and extra cutting heads can be had for slightly less. It takes 2-3 turns to remove the crimp - and you're done. You need to do this over a bucket because of the brass shavings.

What's pissing me off with the Dillon Super Swage 600 It's becoming increasingly apparent that it's not worth the $100 I spent on it. If you do a lot of reloading, the swage rod only lasts about 1,000 rounds before it gets worn down and has to be replaced (a $20 part). Well before that, I found myself having to swage the same pocket multiple times and then having to fiddle with the case locator rod to get the case closer to the swage rod. Worse, the locator rod can "bell" the neck of the case, which sucks if you've already resized your brass. Lastly, the thing has to be mounted to a sturdy bench.

I guess you live and learn ... if you ask me, I think the Hornady Pocket Reamer is the better tool (cheaper, more efficient). Only question is ... how many cases can you decrimp before the cutters get dull?