One last bit about Nighthawk. At some point during my time with the gun I had replaced the Novak rear sight with a 10-8 Performance sight. When I sent the gun in they said they would move my sight over and build the new slide with my existing 10-8 sight. Somehow between my contact at Nighthawk and the actual smith this was overlooked. As you can see from the pictures above it has the standard Novak rear sight.

I emailed Nighthawk and asked them if they still had my original 10-8 sight. They emailed back and said they were sorry about overlooking that issue and would find my sight and send it to me.

I got an email today stating they could not find my sight and it probably got tossed with the original slide. They said they would be sending me a brand new 10-8 sight. Within 30 minutes of receiving that email I had a separate email with the FedEx tracking number for my new 10-8 sight.

I wish they hadn't overlooked putting the 10-8 sight on from the start but I was happy again that they are making it right.