Quote Originally Posted by Conrad101st View Post
So, assuming that you are going to have to submit prints and photos each time after the policy goes active in July, why not just create a new trust for each purchase. For example:

Ted Bundy Revocable Trust "A" dated 1/1/2016;
Ted Bundy Revocable Trust "B" dated 1/1/2017;
Ted Bundy Revocable Trust "C" dated 1/1/2018;
Ted Bundy Revocable Trust "D" dated 1/1/2019;
Etc.

It takes no time to change the "alphabet and date" designators, and then execute a new one. Put the new item(s) on the property exhibit, burn a PDF of the new trust and ship it off with the photos and prints each time.

After the Form 4 comes back, Ted Bundy amends each trust to now include all the co-trustees he wanted in the first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming the trust has a provision to amend, to amend simply takes a signature of the trustor and a notary. It's stapled to the trust and there is no regulatory body to even file it with.

This sounds much simpler than collecting multiple sets of prints and photos from trustees spread out all over the country, every time you want to add to the inventory. Here you only need the original trust creator to jump through the hoops.
My trust includes an amendment which basically states that I, the settlor, am now the sole trustee and RP. After everything is approved, shred the amendment and the original trust remains intact.

Thoughts?