Thread: 3d Printer shenanigans

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

3d Printer shenanigans

No doubt everyone aware of this one. It's interesting to see just how far the media et al willing to go to make people think there's ARs and Glocks (vs sulky single shot junk people can do better in their machine shop at home...) being printed out as we speak. Look at the revolver supposedly found by TSA in this article. One look at that, and you know it does does not function. If it does, it will get one shot, and a high likelihood of a trip to the ER as it explodes in your hand. I suspect someone intentionally planted it for made for chits and giggles. Regardless, I have seen the comments on this "revolver" online as proof of evil 3d guns, which also states:

"In August 2016, TSA officers found a "3D printed realistic replica revolver" and five rounds of .22-caliber ammunition in a carry-on bag at Nevada's Reno-Tahoe International Airport, according to a summary of each of the four incidents released by the agency. The traveler voluntarily abandoned the items."

Comment: looked like .22 Mag bullets to me.

And this gem:

"...3D-printed parts of so-called assault-style weapons known as 'lower receivers' were found in carry-on bags at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport."

Cont:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/3d-prin...y-checkpoints/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-03-18 at 10:58.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”