I’m new here and haven’t posted much, but I have read a great deal over the past week or so and feel compelled to comment on a few things.

First of all, I have owned guns for nearly my entire life. I have shot either a M16 or AR15 for over thirty years, I am retired military, I am currently a law enforcement officer, and a firearms instructor, but none of that means I know anything about either one of them.

Secondly, I am not new to sites dedicated to guns whether it is the AR15, handguns, or shotguns; however, I am surprised by the professionalism I have seen on this site so far. I have seen things explained on here I never even thought about and it has been done without someone making rude comments or belittling the other person’s opinion.

I just want to thank you for acting like professionals and adults. It truly is inspiring to finally find a place where I can come learn without getting upset by someone making themselves feel better by knocking everyone else down like I have seen so many times on other sites.