Thread: Help me find a light!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Help me find a light!

I'm looking for a rechargeable flashlight with some kind of charging base to keep by the front door. I currently have an olight baton, which quite frankly sucks and will be last olight I will own. The light itself does not work for me, but the charging base is great and that's what I'm looking to replicate but in a better light from a better brand.

No one in my family will plug anything in and I'm tired of picking up dead flashlights. My ideal light would be a Surefire Fury tactical with an olight style charging base. I'm not looking for bargain basement. At least 500 lumens in a tight spot-light like beam would be great. Over 500 lumens would be even better. It's mostly for nightly dog walks where we frequently need to spot things pretty far off in the distance, so brightness and reach are more important than flooding the immediate vicinity.

I'm partial to a tailcap switch, but the most important thing is the base and I'm not sure if it's possible to have both. It must be lazy-proof so that anyone can easily take it and return it without having to think about it. Anything like this exist?

Thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by Bluto; 10-14-19 at 13:25.