Thread: CLP wars

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Lube threads always get ugly.....I can't believe I got sucked-in.

Not to throw fuel on the fire, but how does TW25B fit in? Fortunately, I missed getting deployed to the sandbox and was able to ETS and return home, but it's my understanding a lot of it was issued and performed well. I've tried it once, the only trouble I had was it separated in the container if it sat very long.

ETA: I was an 11B and qualified as an 11BC2, with an EIB. No AB Wings and I wasn't SF (sorry to disappoint the keyboard commandos among us) I was just a dirty, nasty Leg AND....... never disrespect or look down upon a cook. I'd like to have a dollar for every time I came back on base in the wee hours of the morning, drunk as an f'n monkey and as long as those guys were in the DFAC, I left with a full stomach. They may have fed me through the back door like a stray dog, but they always fed me, just because I was respectful to them. They earn their keep and FWIW, one of the best Thanksgiving Dinners I ever had was prepared by a staff of US Army Cooks.....thank you boys.
    Last edited by Saber329; 08-12-20 at 10:39. Reason: Clarification purposes. ;-)
    Here comes the thunder.