Not just poor, but downright shitty. Tried a Vortex Razor and then the irons. I could walk up to within about 10 yards and hit just about where I was aiming. Back off to 25yds (from a rest no less!) and one shot would hit generally where I was aiming, but the next ones wouldn't even be on paper, and I was using a full-sized silhouette target too. I was pissed to say the least. Went through almost 100rds. I came real close to flinging the g-damn thing downrange. The only thing that saved it from learning to fly was that the Franklin binary trigger was cool as hell to play with. And no, I was zeroing on semi, not binary!

I haven't torn it down yet (don't really want to even look at it right now) but was wondering what the cause of this completely, utterly unacceptable dispersion was? One thing I'll look at is the crown, as well as the inside of the FH to see if there's any marks. Is the action held inside the plastic body with set screws? Worse-case scenario is it goes back to CZ, but that is a royal PIA.

Thoughts?