Quote Originally Posted by pointblank4445 View Post
For real.

Rather than constantly pushing the 8 and now 10 power erector ratio, someone should go back and think about how to maybe do something like:
S&B 1-4x that’s say 12oz.
Razor hd 1-6 that’s 16oz.

All the while giving attention to the MPVO as well rather than stretching the LPVO too thin. A quality 3-15x42mm or 44mm that’s under 24oz…a big ol hell yeah on that too.
Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
Absolutely agree. While I believe 1-8, 1-10 (especially ffp) are great on dmr type rifles or mid range rifles where they will spend less time at 1x...they are not the answer for rifles that will predominantly spend their time at 1x.
Agree as well. I really liked my Razor 1-10 and only sold it to swap to the MRAD reticle but then bought other stuff in the meantime. Eventually I’ll put one on the 14.5 KAC Mod 2 upper.

In the meantime though, I’d still love the razor 1-6 to be trimmed down to a lighter variant with an easier turning zoom ring and maybe a similar reticle to the Gen III for my 11.5 Mod 2. I know lots of people think SFP at 1-6 and under makes sense and I don’t disagree, but I do wish the Gen II reticle had more features of the Gen III.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk