Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
That’s me. Other than sights, lights and (sometimes) furniture I don’t do anything else to my SD guns. Never had a malfunction caused by anything other than crappy ammo or a bad magazine. But maybe I am just lucky.
Same although I had an issue with a particular brand of rifle and a particular brand of ammo. Same ammo different rifle was ok. Same rifle different ammo was ok too! So I just don't buy that ammo anymore.

Otherwise I've just never been the accessorizing type. Not with cars, not with firearms, nothing that I can think of. Partially because I just am not that into it. I like firearms enough to shoot and enjoy the historical or the self defense side. I think it takes a higher level of interest to start accessorizing. In a perfect world I would be given a gun for daily use then I would return it and get a clean one at the end of the day! I wouldn't even have to look at it or clean or anything. The other part is I'm a cheap prick and I can't bring myself to spend hundreds of dollars on some aftermarket accessory without ever trying it first. That $300 rail is cool but if it doesn't work for me then what? That money doesn't grow on trees!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk