Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
Everything built in China benefits the commies and their military to say other wise is just stupid.

I have nothing against products made in other countries excluding China. If Holosun were made in Viet Nam, I would have no problem or the Dominican Republic.
Do you mean that simply the business will be paying taxes or let the military use their IP? I dont have very much experience in this kinda subject, so please elaborate.

I actually came up with a really weird analogy recently. Think about it like this. In America the private citizen already owns an AR and a Glock 19, or some kind of shotgun/long gun and a handgun. The next step for the 2A is accessories and support. Besides a rifle an ammunition the modern citizen soldier would be spending a metric ton trying to outfit themselves with American made body armor, radios, drones, optics, ect. This is were the chinese step in with their super affordable and semi decent tactical gear. Kinda in the same way that the english supported the south during the civil war.

What I find interesting is that I was looking into the modern chinese infantry and they dont even seem to be doing a good job of integrating what their own commercial market is making for the US customer.