Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
I obviously have over twice the amount of the FBI load as opposed to the GMX, but the choice would be a tough one as to which to choose.

The GMX is *supposedly* a knock-off of the TSX 70gr "brown-tip" 5.56 Optimized ammo. In theory a little less copper fouling as it's a gilding metal and not pure copper like the TSX. I think it would "fly" better than the FBI load because it's not a soft-point (i.e. a little more accurate at distance) but the XM556FBIT3M 62 gr Tactical Bonded is pretty good from what I've read.
I have my 11.5" Sionics and 16" KAC both zeroed for 70gr GMX. But I know my holds for the other two loads. There really isn't a wrong answer here TBH.

I would love to grab some 70gr TSX brown tip (5.56 pressure) and some 50gr TSX 5.56.... both from BH. Just hard to find, and for prices I'm willing to pay.

I have found that the FBI load isn't as inaccurate as the internet says, though I certainly wouldn't call it a match load. I get right around 1.5-2moa with it from both guns. Plenty fine for hogs and any two legged adversary who should find themselves in my home, uninvited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk