this is an 8 hour lecture split into 43 parts. This lecture lays out 18 years of Micheal's studies and condensed into an 8 hour class. The lecture explains the fundamentals, the history, the foundation of our REPUBLIC and the meaning of the Constitution. You can learn more in the first 2 hours than. I personally feel I have a decent knowledge of the Constitution. I am up to part 18 and I am still boggled at how much I still learned. This needs to be watched by every American citizen at least.

In the early eighties Michael Badnarik started his career as a computer programmer at an Illinois nuclear power plant. For the past twenty years he has continued this professional course, but during this time he became interested and frustrated with politics. As a result, in 1983 Badnarik began studying the IRS and then the constitution. He had since condensed his 18 years of research into a short eight hour course that he would teach in a lecture format. It included some of the fundamentals on our rights and the foundations of our republic. A video recording of one of the classes has been made and you can watch it here..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOMb...eature=related

to show you an example of how consistent his beliefs and knowledge goes, he only accepts silver as tuition payment, which is one of the only legal tenders allowed in the Constitution. It would be hypocritical for him to accept Federal Reserve Notes as payment.