I've been trying to contact Phil on more information but I know he's a busy guy and I don't want to bombard him with questions about the range.

I've only been out there one time, and it was during a charity event for someone who had a range-related accident, I believe, so I really didn't get a chance to explore the place other than the areas where they were holding these charity events. From what I did see it looked like a great place that allowed versatility in training and scenarios. A couple buddies and I are looking for a range where basically we can do shoot and move drills, transitions, etc. within a safe and professional atmosphere and from everything that I've heard and read, Impact Zone is definitely the place for that.

Now I know some of the basics about Impact Zone. It's private membership. On a hot day, it's really hot there. On a cold day, it's really cold there. If it has rained in the past 3 days, you'll be playing in the mud. They hold a lot of competitions out there and thus bay availability is sometimes limited. Other than what I've listed, I have precious little information about the place. For those who are members, I have a few questions.

1. How many bays are there, and are they limited to pistol/rifle/shotgun, etc?
2. What is the longest distance range available? I want to shoot my SPR so I was wondering.
3. If you make a trip, do you ever have to sit around waiting for a bay?

Any other information would also be helpful, as well as comparisons/contrasts to other Houston area ranges such as PSC and Bayou Rifles. But please let's keep the "my range is better because of blah blah" pissing contest stuff to a minimum.

Thanks in advance for any assistance. I really want to join but I want to be able to enjoy the place!