Thread: 870p build... Comments & Criticism welcome.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ804 View Post
    if you ever do any support should firing optics are your best friend.. It's real hard to find a bead or a ghost ring with your weak eye..
    Good point and I agree. For me personally, this is not an issue as I am cross eye dominant which is why ghost rings are so comfortable for me in the first place. Switching to my off hand for shooting does not affect my sight picture much at all. For others, that might be a difference but for many I see them having little or no trouble with ghost rings in that scenario.

Again, much of this is personal comfort and preference and as someone who grew up pheasant hunting with bead sights or even just the vent rib as an aiming point, I find ghost rings to be more than enough for me. I am at a point in life where my eye sight is starting to change for the worse (I got my first set of glasses this year for distance) so that might alter things. Heck, in 5 years I may be running optics on everything! LOL

Good discussion,
    Last edited by jwinch2; 12-27-10 at 17:45.
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755